Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oba of Benin honours Tuface.


Tuface Idibia
Oba Erediauwa I of Benin recently decorated Innocent Idibia, aka Tuface, and ex Big Brother Africa star, Nwachukwu Uti, with the honourary royal beads in a ceremony that took place the palace of the monarch in the capital of Edo State.
When asked if it was alright to address him as a chief, the multiple award-winning singer smiled and said, “No, I’m not a chief. Innocent Idibia is my name. What I have received from the Oba of Benin is royal blessing. The beads will remain one of my most treasured possesions in my music career.
“As an individual, I give to God what belongs to God and to our customs and traditions, what constitutes African culture, which is sensible and practicable. I feel so blessed.”   Tu Face...

No comments:

Post a Comment